Full List | Mark Golding names 19-member shadow Cabinet
Opposition Leader Mark Golding has named a nineteen-member shadow cabinet with 18 portfolios.
Among the notable changes is the removal of former People’s National Party Chairman Fitz Jackson as national security spokesman.
He has been replaced by Peter Bunting who is to be appointed senator and Leader of Opposition Business in the Upper House.
Donna Scott-Mottley, who was previously the Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate is now Bunting’s deputy.
See the full list of shadow spokespersons below:
1. Mark Golding, MP - Leader of the Opposition; Defence
2. Julian Robinson, MP - Finance, Planning and the Public Service
3. Senator Lambert Brown - (Public Service)
4. Lisa Hanna, MP - Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
5. Senator Peter Bunting - Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate; National Security
6. Anthony Hylton, MP - Leader of Opposition Business in the House; Industry, Investment and Global Logistics
7. Dr Angela Brown Burke, MP - Deputy Leader of Opposition Business in the House; Education and Training
8. Senator Donna Scott-Mottley - Deputy Leader of Opposition Business in the Senate; Justice and Gender Affairs
9. Senator Janice Allen - Tourism
10. Dr Morais Guy, MP - Health and Wellness
11. Senator Damion Crawford - Culture and Entertainment
12. Mikael Phillips, MP - Housing, Transport and Works
13. Lothan Cousins, MP - Water and Agriculture
14. Denise Daley, MP - Local Government and Community Development
15. Senator Sophia Fraser Binns - Land, Environment and Climate Change
16. Hugh Graham, MP - Commerce, Science and Technology
17. Phillip Paulwell, MP - Mining and Energy
18. Senator Dr. Floyd Morris - Labour, Social Security and Special Abilities
19. Senator Gabriela Morris - Youth and Sports
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.